Bogut to rehab in L.A. during Warriors' road trip
Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut will be in the Los Angeles area during part of the team's upcoming road trip to rehabilitate his surgically repaired left ankle.OAKLAND, Calif. -- Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut will be in the Los Angeles area during part of the team's upcoming road trip to rehabilitate his surgically repaired left ankle.
The team said Wednesday that Bogut will be under the supervision of Dr. Richard Ferkel, who performed the surgery on the 7-foot Australian on April 27. The Warriors begin a three-game road trip at Minnesota on Friday.
The team had said last week Bogut would be out seven to 10 days. Instead, Bogut, who sat out his third straight game Wednesday night against Atlanta, will be out even longer.
The 2005 No. 1 overall pick fractured his ankle Jan. 25 with Milwaukee and missed the rest of the season after being traded to Golden State for guard Monta Ellis. He sat all of the preseason and played four of the five regular-season games and appeared to be slowed by the injury.
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 19 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos