Bogut to rehab in L.A. during Warriors' road trip
Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut will be in the Los Angeles area during part of the team's upcoming road trip to rehabilitate his surgically repaired left ankle.OAKLAND, Calif. -- Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut will be in the Los Angeles area during part of the team's upcoming road trip to rehabilitate his surgically repaired left ankle.
The team said Wednesday that Bogut will be under the supervision of Dr. Richard Ferkel, who performed the surgery on the 7-foot Australian on April 27. The Warriors begin a three-game road trip at Minnesota on Friday.
The team had said last week Bogut would be out seven to 10 days. Instead, Bogut, who sat out his third straight game Wednesday night against Atlanta, will be out even longer.
The 2005 No. 1 overall pick fractured his ankle Jan. 25 with Milwaukee and missed the rest of the season after being traded to Golden State for guard Monta Ellis. He sat all of the preseason and played four of the five regular-season games and appeared to be slowed by the injury.
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos