Bogut to rehab in L.A. during Warriors' road trip
Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut will be in the Los Angeles area during part of the team's upcoming road trip to rehabilitate his surgically repaired left ankle.OAKLAND, Calif. -- Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut will be in the Los Angeles area during part of the team's upcoming road trip to rehabilitate his surgically repaired left ankle.
The team said Wednesday that Bogut will be under the supervision of Dr. Richard Ferkel, who performed the surgery on the 7-foot Australian on April 27. The Warriors begin a three-game road trip at Minnesota on Friday.
The team had said last week Bogut would be out seven to 10 days. Instead, Bogut, who sat out his third straight game Wednesday night against Atlanta, will be out even longer.
The 2005 No. 1 overall pick fractured his ankle Jan. 25 with Milwaukee and missed the rest of the season after being traded to Golden State for guard Monta Ellis. He sat all of the preseason and played four of the five regular-season games and appeared to be slowed by the injury.
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found 8 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 40 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Drug dealers targeted in Collingdale sweep
44 min ago
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV...
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos