Raptors' Lowry (foot) to miss another 1-2 weeks
Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry will be sidelined another 1 to 2 weeks after being diagnosed with a bruised bone in his right foot.TORONTO -- Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry will be sidelined another 1 to 2 weeks after being diagnosed with a bruised bone in his right foot.
Lowry already missed four games after sustaining the injury Nov. 6 at Oklahoma City. He was averaging 18.3 points and 6.3 assists through four games.
Also, the team announced Thursday that Landry Fields had surgery on his ulnar nerve in his right elbow on Wednesday in New York. Fields was dealing with tenderness in his right hand and will be reassessed in two weeks.
Alan Anderson will miss 3 to 6 weeks with a partly torn plantar fascia in his left foot.
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 58 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos