Cavaliers' Zeller OK'd to return, will wear mask
Cavaliers rookie center Tyler Zeller has been cleared to play wearing a mask to protect a broken cheekbone.CLEVELAND -- Cavaliers rookie center Tyler Zeller has been cleared to play wearing a mask to protect a broken cheekbone.
Zeller fractured his left orbital bone and sustained a concussion when he was elbowed in the face by Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan on Nov. 6. Zeller returned from Cleveland's road trip for further evaluation. He is expected to play Saturday night, when the Cavs host the Dallas Mavericks.
Zeller scored a season-high 15 points and grabbed rebounds against the Clippers before he was injured.
Also, the Cavs said forward Luke Harangody underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Friday and will be out approximately six weeks. Harangody had been bothered by soreness and swelling. The third-year pro has not appeared in a game this season.
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos