Cavaliers' Zeller OK'd to return, will wear mask
Cavaliers rookie center Tyler Zeller has been cleared to play wearing a mask to protect a broken cheekbone.CLEVELAND -- Cavaliers rookie center Tyler Zeller has been cleared to play wearing a mask to protect a broken cheekbone.
Zeller fractured his left orbital bone and sustained a concussion when he was elbowed in the face by Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan on Nov. 6. Zeller returned from Cleveland's road trip for further evaluation. He is expected to play Saturday night, when the Cavs host the Dallas Mavericks.
Zeller scored a season-high 15 points and grabbed rebounds against the Clippers before he was injured.
Also, the Cavs said forward Luke Harangody underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Friday and will be out approximately six weeks. Harangody had been bothered by soreness and swelling. The third-year pro has not appeared in a game this season.
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted local schools 2 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos