Bobcats lose reserve Thomas for two months
The Bobcats have announced that forward Tyrus Thomas is expected to miss approximately two months with a torn muscle in his lower left leg.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Bobcats have announced that forward Tyrus Thomas is expected to miss approximately two months with a torn muscle in his lower left leg.
An MRI revealed a second-degree strain of his left calf muscle and a tear of the plantaris muscle, a smaller muscle that assists the calf in flexing the ankle.
No surgery will be needed.
Thomas suffered the injury during Saturday night's loss to Memphis. In eight games played this season, Thomas is averaging 6.6 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.4 blocks in 17.8 minutes per game.
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 47 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos