Bobcats lose reserve Thomas for two months
The Bobcats have announced that forward Tyrus Thomas is expected to miss approximately two months with a torn muscle in his lower left leg.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Bobcats have announced that forward Tyrus Thomas is expected to miss approximately two months with a torn muscle in his lower left leg.
An MRI revealed a second-degree strain of his left calf muscle and a tear of the plantaris muscle, a smaller muscle that assists the calf in flexing the ankle.
No surgery will be needed.
Thomas suffered the injury during Saturday night's loss to Memphis. In eight games played this season, Thomas is averaging 6.6 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.4 blocks in 17.8 minutes per game.
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges 14 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket 34 min ago
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos