Bogut (ankle) to miss at least 3 more games
Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut will miss at least three more games as he continues to rehabilitate his surgically repaired left ankle, the team announced Tuesday.Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut will miss at least three more games as he continues to rehabilitate his surgically repaired left ankle, the team announced Tuesday.
The Warriors, who host the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday night, anticipate Bogut being able to run on a special anti-gravity treadmill later this week and return to practice next Monday.
Bogut, 27, has missed Golden State's last six games after being slowed by the injury over the first two weeks of the season. He spent several days in Los Angeles last week with Dr. Richard Ferkel, who performed the surgery on the 7-foot Australian on April 27.
The 2005 No. 1 overall pick fractured his ankle Jan. 25 with Milwaukee and missed the rest of the season after being traded to Golden State for guard Monta Ellis. He sat all of the preseason and played four of the five regular-season games, averaging just 6.0 points and 3.8 rebounds.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 47 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 37 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos