Nets forward Wallace logs 38 minutes in return
Brooklyn Nets small forward Gerald Wallace logged 38 minutes in his return.
Wallace, who recently missed six games due to a sprained left ankle, scored eight points, grabbed four rebounds, dished out three assists and added two steals in 38 minutes during Brooklyn's 86-76 victory over Los Angeles.
The Nets' forward got a scheduled day of rest on Wednesday night and missed the team's loss to the Golden State Warriors.
Prior to Friday's game, Wallace averaged 7.0 points, 4.0 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 2.7 steals in three games for the Nets. The 30-year-old is regarded as the team's best and most versatile defender.
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 17 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos