Nets forward Wallace logs 38 minutes in return
Brooklyn Nets small forward Gerald Wallace logged 38 minutes in his return.
Wallace, who recently missed six games due to a sprained left ankle, scored eight points, grabbed four rebounds, dished out three assists and added two steals in 38 minutes during Brooklyn's 86-76 victory over Los Angeles.
The Nets' forward got a scheduled day of rest on Wednesday night and missed the team's loss to the Golden State Warriors.
Prior to Friday's game, Wallace averaged 7.0 points, 4.0 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 2.7 steals in three games for the Nets. The 30-year-old is regarded as the team's best and most versatile defender.
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos