Thunder ship rookie Lamb to D-League's 66ers
The Oklahoma City Thunder have assigned rookie Jeremy Lamb to their NBA Development League affiliate in Tulsa.OKLAHOMA CITY -- The Oklahoma City Thunder have assigned rookie Jeremy Lamb to their NBA Development League affiliate in Tulsa.
General manager Sam Presti says Lamb will be in uniform for the 66ers for their game Friday night against Rio Grande Valley.
Lamb has appeared in eight games for Oklahoma City this season after being acquired as part of the preseason trade that sent James Harden to Houston. He has averaged 2.1 points in 4.3 minutes, usually playing at the end of games already decided.
- Chinese official: No proof to link debris to jet
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- High winds cause power outages in Wilmington
- Residents given 2 days to vacate East Oak Lane apt.
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Crews investigate hazmat situation at Philadelphia hotel
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Woman, boy rescued from Olney house fire
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos