Thunder ship rookie Lamb to D-League's 66ers
The Oklahoma City Thunder have assigned rookie Jeremy Lamb to their NBA Development League affiliate in Tulsa.OKLAHOMA CITY -- The Oklahoma City Thunder have assigned rookie Jeremy Lamb to their NBA Development League affiliate in Tulsa.
General manager Sam Presti says Lamb will be in uniform for the 66ers for their game Friday night against Rio Grande Valley.
Lamb has appeared in eight games for Oklahoma City this season after being acquired as part of the preseason trade that sent James Harden to Houston. He has averaged 2.1 points in 4.3 minutes, usually playing at the end of games already decided.
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos