Jazz F Williams out with concussion symptoms
Starting forward Marvin Williams will not play for Utah against the Oklahoma City Thunder after being diagnosed with concussion symptoms.OKLAHOMA CITY -- Starting forward Marvin Williams will not play for Utah against the Oklahoma City Thunder after being diagnosed with concussion symptoms.
The Jazz say Williams is also doubtful to play Saturday at Houston. He did travel with the team to Oklahoma City, and coach Tyrone Corbin says Williams was able to get up and around Friday after spending all day Thursday laying down except for a trip to the doctor.
Corbin says Williams "has a headache but he's here." He says he agrees with the NBA's new policy on head injuries because "there's been so many studies of guys suffering from concussions later on."
The Jazz won't say whether Williams has been diagnosed with a concussion.
Williams averages 10.4 points and 3.8 rebounds. He started 14 of Utah's first 16 games.
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 1 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 6 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 4 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater...
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos