Lakers' Blake has surgery, will miss 6-8 weeks
12/05 3:56 PM
Lakers guard Steve Blake underwent surgery to repair a torn abdominal muscle on Wednesday.EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Steve Blake underwent surgery to repair a torn abdominal muscle on Wednesday.
The team says he's expected to be out six to eight weeks.
Blake has been out of action since Nov. 12, adding to the Lakers' point guard woes with Steve Nash also out with a leg injury.
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos