Lakers' Blake has surgery, will miss 6-8 weeks
12/05 3:56 PM
Lakers guard Steve Blake underwent surgery to repair a torn abdominal muscle on Wednesday.EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Steve Blake underwent surgery to repair a torn abdominal muscle on Wednesday.
The team says he's expected to be out six to eight weeks.
Blake has been out of action since Nov. 12, adding to the Lakers' point guard woes with Steve Nash also out with a leg injury.
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 54 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Woman's body found in Berks County ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos