Lakers' Blake has surgery, will miss 6-8 weeks
12/05 3:56 PM
Lakers guard Steve Blake underwent surgery to repair a torn abdominal muscle on Wednesday.EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Steve Blake underwent surgery to repair a torn abdominal muscle on Wednesday.
The team says he's expected to be out six to eight weeks.
Blake has been out of action since Nov. 12, adding to the Lakers' point guard woes with Steve Nash also out with a leg injury.
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Nurse assaulted at Cooper University Hospital 24 min ago
- Off-duty police officer hit by car in Logan 26 min ago
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 18 min ago
- Victim ID'd in Deptford Township arson
- Penn State penalities from Sandusky case argued
- Housekeeper sentenced for Ben Franklin bust theft
- $1 million Powerball ticket sold in North Wales, Pa.
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
48 min ago
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home...
18 min ago
- Tornado churns through Oklahoma City suburbs
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos