Trail Blazers lay off three longtime executives
The Portland Trail Blazers have laid off three longtime executives.
PORTLAND, Ore. -- The Portland Trail Blazers have laid off three longtime executives.
The Blazers announced the layoffs on Thursday, about a month after Chris McGowan became the new team president.
Chief financial officer Gregg Olson had been with the Blazers for 10 years. Michele Daterman, who was the senior vice president of tickets and marketing, and Traci Reandeau, formerly the senior vice president of human resources, both had been with the team for 18 years. Daterman helped develop Portland's "New Team, New Dream" slogan.
Chief operating officer Sarah Mensah resigned last week.
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot...
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos