Blazers rookies Barton, Claver go to D-League
The Trail Blazers have assigned rookies Will Barton and Victor Claver to Portland's development league affiliate, the Idaho Stampede.
Barton has played in 16 games for the Blazers this season, averaging 2.6 points and 1.4 rebounds in 8.8 minutes per game. The guard was the 40th pick in the June draft out of Memphis.
Claver, a 6-foot-10 forward from Spain, was selected by the Blazers in the 2009 draft and signed with the team this summer. He has appeared in four games this season, averaging 5.8 minutes with 0.3 points and one rebound per game.
- Photos: Pictures from Colorado high school shooting 31 min ago
- 2-alarm house fire in Blackwood, NJ 27 min ago
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot 22 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos