Blazers rookies Barton, Claver go to D-League
The Trail Blazers have assigned rookies Will Barton and Victor Claver to Portland's development league affiliate, the Idaho Stampede.
Barton has played in 16 games for the Blazers this season, averaging 2.6 points and 1.4 rebounds in 8.8 minutes per game. The guard was the 40th pick in the June draft out of Memphis.
Claver, a 6-foot-10 forward from Spain, was selected by the Blazers in the 2009 draft and signed with the team this summer. He has appeared in four games this season, averaging 5.8 minutes with 0.3 points and one rebound per game.
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids 45 min ago
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Philly deputy mayor: City not liable for demo sites 59 min ago
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos