Bobcats waive Higgins, son of prez; sign Adrien
Bobcats president of basketball operations Rod Higgins says the team has waived son Cory Higgins and signed forward Jeff Adrien.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Bobcats president of basketball operations Rod Higgins says the team has waived son Cory Higgins and signed forward Jeff Adrien.
Higgins was in his second season with the Bobcats. He had career averages of 3.7 points, 0.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists in 10.3 minutes in 44 games.
The 6-foot-7 Adrien joins the Bobcats from the Rio Grande Valley Vipers of the NBA D-League, where he averaged 17.6 points on 56 percent shooting and 11.2 rebounds in five games.
Adrien attended the Bobcats' training camp this season. He has appeared in 31 career NBA games over two seasons for the Warriors and Rockets, averaging 2.5 points and 2.6 rebounds. He played in eight games with the Rockets last season, averaging 2.6 points and 2.8 rebounds.
Charlotte's roster stands at 14 players.
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 15 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 42 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 36 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 34 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 54 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos