Przybilla suspended for throwing ball that hit ref
Milwaukee Bucks center Joel Przybilla has been suspended one game without pay for throwing a basketball that hit a referee during a game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Stu Jackson, the NBA's executive vice president for basketball operations, announced the suspension Sunday.
The incident occurred with 1:36 remaining in the fourth quarter of Milwaukee's 111-85 loss to the Clippers on Saturday night.
The 7-foot-1 center will serve his suspension Tuesday when the Bucks host the Indiana Pacers.
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos