Przybilla suspended for throwing ball that hit ref
Milwaukee Bucks center Joel Przybilla has been suspended one game without pay for throwing a basketball that hit a referee during a game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Stu Jackson, the NBA's executive vice president for basketball operations, announced the suspension Sunday.
The incident occurred with 1:36 remaining in the fourth quarter of Milwaukee's 111-85 loss to the Clippers on Saturday night.
The 7-foot-1 center will serve his suspension Tuesday when the Bucks host the Indiana Pacers.
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft 11 min ago
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash 8 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital 53 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos