Anthony (knee) to miss second straight game
New York Knicks star Carmelo Anthony will miss his second straight game Friday night against the Sacramento Kings with a hyperextended left knee.
Anthony will not undergo an MRI and is listed as day to day.
Friday night's DNP due to injury was Anthony's sixth of the season. The Knicks have gone 3-3, including Friday's 106-105 loss to the Kings.
Jared Zwerling is a regular contributor to ESPNNewYork.com.
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack 47 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos