Bulls get Hamilton, Deng back against Wizards
Bulls guard Richard Hamilton and forward Luol Deng started Saturday night's game against the Washington Wizards.
Hamilton has missed the last 12 games with a left foot injury while Deng injured his right ankle in Tuesday's loss to Houston.
"He went through shootaround, everything is good so far," coach Tom Thibodeau said of Hamilton on Saturday morning. "If there aren't any problems, he'll go."
Thibodeau indicated the same was true for Deng.
Marco Belinelli had started in Hamilton's place, averaging 15 points per game.
Meanwhile, the Wizards were without leading scorer Jordan Crawford, who sat out because of a left ankle injury.
Crawford is averaging 16 points per game this season, and 21.8 in his last six games. He scored a season-high 27 on Friday night in a win over Orlando.
The Bulls have been off since Tuesday's 120-97 loss to Houston. Their next game against the Pacers was canceled due to poor weather in Indianapolis.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 41 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 22 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos