Bulls get Hamilton, Deng back against Wizards
Bulls guard Richard Hamilton and forward Luol Deng started Saturday night's game against the Washington Wizards.
Hamilton has missed the last 12 games with a left foot injury while Deng injured his right ankle in Tuesday's loss to Houston.
"He went through shootaround, everything is good so far," coach Tom Thibodeau said of Hamilton on Saturday morning. "If there aren't any problems, he'll go."
Thibodeau indicated the same was true for Deng.
Marco Belinelli had started in Hamilton's place, averaging 15 points per game.
Meanwhile, the Wizards were without leading scorer Jordan Crawford, who sat out because of a left ankle injury.
Crawford is averaging 16 points per game this season, and 21.8 in his last six games. He scored a season-high 27 on Friday night in a win over Orlando.
The Bulls have been off since Tuesday's 120-97 loss to Houston. Their next game against the Pacers was canceled due to poor weather in Indianapolis.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 54 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 58 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 39 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos