Bulls get Hamilton, Deng back against Wizards
Bulls guard Richard Hamilton and forward Luol Deng started Saturday night's game against the Washington Wizards.
Hamilton has missed the last 12 games with a left foot injury while Deng injured his right ankle in Tuesday's loss to Houston.
"He went through shootaround, everything is good so far," coach Tom Thibodeau said of Hamilton on Saturday morning. "If there aren't any problems, he'll go."
Thibodeau indicated the same was true for Deng.
Marco Belinelli had started in Hamilton's place, averaging 15 points per game.
Meanwhile, the Wizards were without leading scorer Jordan Crawford, who sat out because of a left ankle injury.
Crawford is averaging 16 points per game this season, and 21.8 in his last six games. He scored a season-high 27 on Friday night in a win over Orlando.
The Bulls have been off since Tuesday's 120-97 loss to Houston. Their next game against the Pacers was canceled due to poor weather in Indianapolis.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 49 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
9 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle...
49 min ago
- Grinch slashes holiday decorations
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos