Hornets' Gordon makes season debut vs. Cats
New Orleans Hornets guard Eric Gordon played for the first time this season Saturday night against the Charlotte Bobcats.
Gordon only played in nine games last season for the Hornets after being acquired in a trade. He had arthroscopic surgery on his knee last season because of a bone bruise.
Coach Monty Williams wouldn't say how many minutes Gordon will play, but says he doesn't plan to reign him in.
"I won't put any restrictions on his ability because he's a guy who can change a game," Williams said.
As for the Bobcats, coach Mike Dunlap says Byron Mullens would not play and is still "long way off" with a left ankle sprain.
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 40 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos