Hornets' Gordon makes season debut vs. Cats
New Orleans Hornets guard Eric Gordon played for the first time this season Saturday night against the Charlotte Bobcats.
Gordon only played in nine games last season for the Hornets after being acquired in a trade. He had arthroscopic surgery on his knee last season because of a bone bruise.
Coach Monty Williams wouldn't say how many minutes Gordon will play, but says he doesn't plan to reign him in.
"I won't put any restrictions on his ability because he's a guy who can change a game," Williams said.
As for the Bobcats, coach Mike Dunlap says Byron Mullens would not play and is still "long way off" with a left ankle sprain.
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 7 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 47 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos