Hawks' Smith (strained hip flexor) misses game
12/29 4:24 PM
Hawks coach Larry Drew said leading scorer Josh Smith has a strained right hip flexor and will not play against the Indiana Pacers on Saturday night.
Smith was injured on Friday in the Hawks' 102-94 victory at Cleveland. He is averaging 16.6 points. Smith's 8.2 rebounding average is second on the team behind center Al Horford.
Horford started against Indiana despite a right hip contusion.
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst 1 min ago
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Lumberton brush fire considered 'suspicious' 11 min ago
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
6 min ago
- Easter Sunshine
54 min ago