Hawks' Smith (strained hip flexor) misses game
12/29 4:24 PM
Hawks coach Larry Drew said leading scorer Josh Smith has a strained right hip flexor and will not play against the Indiana Pacers on Saturday night.
Smith was injured on Friday in the Hawks' 102-94 victory at Cleveland. He is averaging 16.6 points. Smith's 8.2 rebounding average is second on the team behind center Al Horford.
Horford started against Indiana despite a right hip contusion.
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia 54 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 21 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos