Hawks' Smith (strained hip flexor) misses game
12/29 4:24 PM
Hawks coach Larry Drew said leading scorer Josh Smith has a strained right hip flexor and will not play against the Indiana Pacers on Saturday night.
Smith was injured on Friday in the Hawks' 102-94 victory at Cleveland. He is averaging 16.6 points. Smith's 8.2 rebounding average is second on the team behind center Al Horford.
Horford started against Indiana despite a right hip contusion.
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 5 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos