Granger's return to Pacers delayed by sickness
Danny Granger's return to Indiana's lineup has been delayed by an illness.INDIANAPOLIS -- Danny Granger's return to Indiana's lineup has been delayed by an illness.
Indiana was hoping to have Granger on Wednesday night against Charlotte, but coach Frank Vogel said after the team's Wednesday morning shootaround that Granger stayed home with flulike symptoms. Vogel says Granger's left knee responded well to the most demanding practice he's had since being diagnosed with patellar tendinosis in November, though even if he was feeling well he may not have played.
Granger hasn't played yet this season, and Vogel says he's not "quite ready" to return. The team hopes to have him back after the All-Star break.
Power forward David West also missed Wednesday's shootaround with a scratched left eye. Vogel says he will be a game-time decision. He was hurt in Monday's loss to Brooklyn.
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft 55 min ago
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- 2 weeks after waking up in body bag, Miss. man dies 31 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- High winds cause damage across the region
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos