Wizards' Beal day to day with sprained ankle
The Washington Wizards' team doctors say guard Bradley Beal has a sprained left ankle.WASHINGTON -- The Washington Wizards' team doctors say guard Bradley Beal has a sprained left ankle.
The doctors on Monday confirmed the initial diagnosis made after the rookie was hurt in the fourth quarter of Sunday's 90-87 win over the Philadelphia 76ers.
Beal was carried to the locker room by two teammates and was wearing crutches after the game, but he said an X-ray showed no serious damage.
The Wizards say Beal is day-to-day. Their next game is Wednesday on the road against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 50 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the SXSW festival crash 49 min ago
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- High winds cause damage across the region 9 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- High winds cause damage across the region
9 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW...
50 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos