Report: Brooks agrees to return with Rockets
A person with knowledge of the negotiations says Aaron Brooks has agreed to rejoin the Houston Rockets, who drafted him in 2007.HOUSTON -- A person with knowledge of the negotiations says Aaron Brooks has agreed to rejoin the Houston Rockets, who drafted him in 2007.
The person spoke on condition of anonymity because Brooks has not yet signed a contract.
Brooks, 28, played his first four NBA seasons in Houston, averaging 12.8 points and 3.6 assists per game from 2007-11. He was traded to Phoenix in February 2011, played briefly in China, then signed with the Kings before this season.
The Rockets drafted Brooks 26th overall. His best season in Houston was 2009-10, when he averaged 19.6 points and 5.3 assists per game and was selected the league's most improved player.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos