Cavaliers' Waiters to miss second game with flu
Cavaliers starting rookie guard Dion Waiters will miss his second straight game with the flu.CLEVELAND -- Cavaliers starting rookie guard Dion Waiters will miss his second straight game with the flu.
Both Waiters and reserve guard Daniel Gibson are out for Wednesday's game against Utah. Waiters, selected the Eastern Conference rookie of the month in February, also missed Monday's game against New York along with rookie Tyler Zeller.
Zeller is feeling better. He practiced on Tuesday, took part in the shoot around and has been cleared to play. Wayne Ellington will make his second straight start for Waiters.
After Waiters and Zeller came down with the stomach bug over the weekend, they were taken to the hospital for treatment.
Cavs coach Byron Scott says some team family members have had the virus. Trainer Max Benton was out on Monday.
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 10 min ago
- 6 dead, 60+ hurt in NYC gas explosion 18 min ago
- Chinese official: No proof to link debris to jet
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- High winds cause power outages in Wilmington
- Residents forced to vacate East Oak Lane condo 31 min ago
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Crews investigate hazmat situation at Philadelphia hotel
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW...
10 min ago
- 6 dead, 60+ hurt in NYC gas explosion
18 min ago
- Residents forced to vacate East Oak Lane...
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos