Jordan applies for marriage license in Florida
Basketball legend Michael Jordan appears ready to get married again.WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Basketball legend Michael Jordan appears ready to get married again.
The former NBA star and Charlotte Bobcats owner and his fiancee appeared at the main Palm Beach County courthouse Thursday morning to apply for a marriage license. That's according to Kathy Burstein, a spokeswoman for the clerk's office. Jordan got engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Cuban-American model Yvette Prieto, in December 2011.
They have until May 9 to use their marriage license.
It will be the second marriage for No. 23. He married Juanita Vanoy in September 1989, and they divorced in 2006. They have two sons, Jeffrey Michael and Marcus James, and a daughter, Jasmine.
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos