Bobcats' Sessions (knee) to miss 2-4 weeks
The Bobcats have announced that guard Ramon Sessions will miss two to four weeks with second degree MCL sprain in his left knee.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Bobcats have announced that guard Ramon Sessions will miss two to four weeks with second degree MCL sprain in his left knee.
The team said Thursday that Sessions' meniscus and ligaments are intact and he won't need surgery.
Sessions played 20 minutes in Wednesday night's loss 99-78 loss to the Brooklyn Nets and didn't appear to be hurt. However, Sessions complained of pain after the game, and an MRI on Thursday revealed the injury.
Sessions, acquired as a free agent this offseason from the Los Angeles Lakers, has been a valuable reserve for the Bobcats and is averaging a career-high 14.4 points, 3.8 assists and 2.8 rebounds per game.
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 5 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 10 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos