Smith returns, Teague not starting for Hawks
Josh Smith is back in Atlanta's lineup against the Phoenix Suns after missing one game with a sprained left knee, but point guard Jeff Teague is missing his second straight start.
Teague, who has a sprained left ankle, was in the first version of the Hawks' starting lineup on Friday night. He was pulled early in pregame warmups. Devin Harris is the fill-in starter at point guard.
Teague is in uniform and is expected to be available off the bench.
Smith and Teague were injured Tuesday night in a loss at Miami.
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos