Bucks' Sanders hit with $50K fine for language
The NBA has fined Milwaukee Bucks forward Larry Sanders $50,000 for using offensive language and criticizing officials.
Sanders was displeased after getting whistled for a foul on Miami's LeBron James with 2:44 left in the fourth quarter of Milwaukee's 107-94 loss to the Heat on Friday night. He received two technicals and was ejected after directing a derogatory term at the referees.
After the game, Sanders blamed his ejection on frustration and seemed to infer that the Heat get preferential treatment from the officials.
"I can imagine it's hard for a referee to ref a Miami Heat game," he said.
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 49 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 10 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 52 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos