Bucks' Sanders hit with $50K fine for language
The NBA has fined Milwaukee Bucks forward Larry Sanders $50,000 for using offensive language and criticizing officials.
Sanders was displeased after getting whistled for a foul on Miami's LeBron James with 2:44 left in the fourth quarter of Milwaukee's 107-94 loss to the Heat on Friday night. He received two technicals and was ejected after directing a derogatory term at the referees.
After the game, Sanders blamed his ejection on frustration and seemed to infer that the Heat get preferential treatment from the officials.
"I can imagine it's hard for a referee to ref a Miami Heat game," he said.
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche 27 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry 50 min ago
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in Olney
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos