LeBron: Posterizing Celtics' Terry was pleasure
It's fair to say LeBron James has no regrets about putting one of the dunks of the year on Celtics guard and personal rival Jason Terry on Monday night.
James created one of the season's best highlights when he surprised Terry on a fast break and dunked over him, sending Terry to the court.
Speaking before the Miami Heat took on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday, James said he felt the play enacted some revenge on Terry for smack talk he has directed at James and the Heat over the last several seasons.
"I've had a chance to [review] it, and it was one of my better ones," James said. "The fact that it happened to J.T. made it that much sweeter. Because we all know J.T. and he talks too much sometimes. And I'm glad it happened to him."
The James-Terry rivalry started in 2011 when Terry said James wouldn't be able to guard him effectively for the entire NBA Finals when the Heat took on Terry's Dallas Mavericks. Terry finished the series strong offensively, and the Mavericks won the title 4-2.
"I'm welcoming the challenge," Terry said then. "We're going to see if he can do it for seven games."
Last week, Terry said he wasn't impressed with the Heat's then-21-game winning streak, which has now reached 23 games.
"[I'm] not really impressed with it or anything that they do," Terry said.
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 49 min ago
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 1 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 11 min ago
- Police ID man killed in shooting that led to standoff 21 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 8 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 7 min ago
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 24 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos