Parker returns to Spurs after missing 3 weeks
Spurs guard Tony Parker is back from an ankle sprain and is likely to play against the Utah Jazz on Friday night.
The All-Star has missed eight games since injuring his left ankle in a victory against Sacramento on March 1. His return comes about one week sooner than the Spurs originally estimated.
The Spurs listed their leading scorer as probable against the Jazz. The 30-year-old Parker is having the best season of his career, averaging 21 points and 7.6 assists.
The Spurs went 6-2 without Parker to keep a slim lead over Oklahoma City for first place in the Western Conference. San Antonio may now be fully healthy for a marquee showdown March 31 against the streaking Miami Heat.
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 56 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 20 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos