Parker returns to Spurs after missing 3 weeks
Spurs guard Tony Parker is back from an ankle sprain and is likely to play against the Utah Jazz on Friday night.
The All-Star has missed eight games since injuring his left ankle in a victory against Sacramento on March 1. His return comes about one week sooner than the Spurs originally estimated.
The Spurs listed their leading scorer as probable against the Jazz. The 30-year-old Parker is having the best season of his career, averaging 21 points and 7.6 assists.
The Spurs went 6-2 without Parker to keep a slim lead over Oklahoma City for first place in the Western Conference. San Antonio may now be fully healthy for a marquee showdown March 31 against the streaking Miami Heat.
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 14 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 11 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 53 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos