Parker returns to Spurs after missing 3 weeks
Spurs guard Tony Parker is back from an ankle sprain and is likely to play against the Utah Jazz on Friday night.
The All-Star has missed eight games since injuring his left ankle in a victory against Sacramento on March 1. His return comes about one week sooner than the Spurs originally estimated.
The Spurs listed their leading scorer as probable against the Jazz. The 30-year-old Parker is having the best season of his career, averaging 21 points and 7.6 assists.
The Spurs went 6-2 without Parker to keep a slim lead over Oklahoma City for first place in the Western Conference. San Antonio may now be fully healthy for a marquee showdown March 31 against the streaking Miami Heat.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 57 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 3 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
57 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos