Source: Magic to sit Afflalo for rest of season
The Orlando Magic will shut down starting guard Arron Afflalo for the rest of the regular season due to a right hamstring injury, a source confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com's Ramona Shelburne.
Afflalo was averaging 16.5 points and 3.2 assists for the Magic, who have 12 games remaining.
Afflalo was injured during Friday night's 97-89 Magic loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder. He was hurt while chasing a loose ball and needed assistance from teammates walking off the floor.
He played just 13 minutes in the game, scoring six points.
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 37 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money 14 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos