Pacers hope injured players return for road trip
Pacers coach Frank Vogel says he's hoping to get all four of his injured players back during a four-game road trip that begins Wednesday night in Houston.INDIANAPOLIS -- Pacers coach Frank Vogel says he's hoping to get all four of his injured players back during a four-game road trip that begins Wednesday night in Houston.
Vogel says Stephenson (strained right hip flexor) probably will play Wednesday night and that West could play. West has missed the past five games with a sprained lower back but did some post-practice work Tuesday.
Granger, who has missed most of the season with patellar tendinitis in his left knee, and Hill (strained left groin) are more likely to miss at least one more game.
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 1 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 34 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 41 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos