Pacers F Granger undergoes knee surgery
Indiana Pacers forward Danny Granger is recovering after what the team says was successful surgery on his left knee.INDIANAPOLIS -- Indiana Pacers forward Danny Granger is recovering after what the team says was successful surgery on his left knee.
The team said Granger had the procedure Thursday. A full recovery is expected and Granger is expected to be ready for training camp this fall.
Granger missed the first half of the season with patellar tendinosis after undergoing a second injection to treat the injury in October. He returned for five games in February, but the injury flared up and he didn't play again.
Entering Thursday's games, the Pacers had a seven-game lead in the Central Division and were third in the Eastern Conference.
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images 8 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs 13 min ago
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- 2 struck, killed at SXSW festival in Texas
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos