Hawks' Smith misses practice with ankle sprain
Atlanta Hawks forward Josh Smith has missed practice because of a sprained right ankle.
Smith received treatment on the ankle Monday and the team is hopeful he will be able to go in Game 2 against Indiana on Wednesday. The Pacers won the opener.
Coach Larry Drew says Smith sustained the injury late in Game 1. He scored 15 points and grabbed eight rebounds in Atlanta's 107-90 defeat.
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 18 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos