Rockets' Delfino out for rest of postseason
Houston Rockets reserve Carlos Delfino is out for the rest of the playoffs because of a bone fracture in his right foot that will require surgery.HOUSTON -- Houston Rockets reserve Carlos Delfino is out for the rest of the playoffs because of a bone fracture in his right foot that will require surgery.
Delfino missed the second half of Game 5 against Oklahoma City because of a sore right foot. A CT scan performed Thursday revealed the fracture, and Delfino will have surgery in the offseason.
Delfino has averaged nine points, 2.4 rebounds and two assists in the playoffs this year. Rockets general manager Daryl Morey says Delfino will be ready for the start of next season.
Houston trailed 3-2 entering Game 6 on Friday night in the best-of-seven series.
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos