Bosh fined $5,000 for Game 4 flop vs. Spurs
Miami Heat star Chris Bosh has been fined $5,000 for flopping during Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
The NBA announced the fine on Friday. The play happened midway through the second quarter with the Heat leading 41-32.
Bosh was trailing Spurs forward Tim Duncan as the two headed back down the court when Duncan established post position in the paint. As Spurs guard Gary Neal approached with the dribble, Duncan posted up a late-arriving Bosh to try to seal him away from the play. Bosh flailed his arms and fell to the ground.
Duncan was whistled for a foul on the play, which wiped away a layup for Neal.
Bosh had 20 points and 13 rebounds in the win that evened the series at two games apiece.
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire 17 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 44 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos