Bucks finalize deals with Delfino, Pachulia
The Milwaukee Bucks have signed free agents Carlos Delfino and Zaza Pachulia.
According to sources, Delfino's deal guarantees $6.5 million in the first two seasons -- $3.25 million per year -- and contains a team option in Year 3 that potentially increases the value of the contract to more than $9 million.
Delfino returns to the Bucks after spending last season with the Houston Rockets, where he averaged 10.6 points in 67 games.
Delfino played for the Bucks for three seasons from 2009-2012. He averaged 10.6 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists while shooting 36.6 percent from 3-point range in 178 games with Milwaukee.
Sources close to the situation told ESPN.com that Pachulia's deal is for three years and worth approximately $16 million.
Pachulia returns for his second stint with the Bucks after also spending the 2004-05 season in Milwaukee. The native of Tbilisi, Georgia, averaged 6.2 points and 5.1 rebounds in 74 games for the Bucks. He spent the past eight seasons with Atlanta.
Information from ESPN.com's Marc Stein, ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard and The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 17 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Woman's body found in Berks County ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos