Warriors sign J. O'Neal to 1-year, $2M deal
The Golden State Warriors signed free agent center Jermaine O'Neal to a $2 million, one-year contract Tuesday.
O'Neal, a six-time NBA All-Star, had reached agreement on a contract two weeks ago.
O'Neal played in 55 games with four starts last season for the Phoenix Suns, averaging 8.3 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.4 blocks in 18.7 minutes. The 6-foot-11 center is entering his 18th season in the NBA.
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Video: Train nearly hits senator
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos