Warriors sign J. O'Neal to 1-year, $2M deal
The Golden State Warriors signed free agent center Jermaine O'Neal to a $2 million, one-year contract Tuesday.
O'Neal, a six-time NBA All-Star, had reached agreement on a contract two weeks ago.
O'Neal played in 55 games with four starts last season for the Phoenix Suns, averaging 8.3 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.4 blocks in 18.7 minutes. The 6-foot-11 center is entering his 18th season in the NBA.
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos