Durant, Love to keep playing for Team USA
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant and Minnesota Timberwolves center Kevin Love say Wednesday they will be returning to play for Team USA.
The two NBA stars were on hand for the national team's minicamp practice, and made the announcement in an impromptu news conference alongside team managing director Jerry Colangelo and head coach Mike Krzyzewski.
Durant said he made the commitment to Krzyzewski late Tuesday night, while Love officially made his announcement during the news conference.
Both were members of the United States men's national basketball team that won the gold medal in the 2010 world championships and last year in the London Olympics.
Durant set a record for most points scored in an Olympic basketball tournament with 156 at London.
- Woman shot while sleeping in South Philadelphia 11 min ago
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos