Bobcats re-sign SG Henderson, report says
Charlotte shooting guard Gerald Henderson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million contract with the Bobcats, a source familiar with the situation said Saturday.
Charlotte shooting guard Gerald Henderson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million contract with the Bobcats, a source familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Saturday.
The person says Henderson, 25, has the option to become an unrestricted free after the 2014-15 season. The person spoke to The Associated Press Saturday on condition of anonymity because the deal has not yet been signed.
Yahoo! Sports earlier reported the deal.
Henderson, a four-year NBA veteran, was a restricted free agent.
The 12th overall pick in the 2009 NBA draft by the Bobcats, Henderson averaged 15.5 points per game last season, second best on the team.
Henderson finished the 2012-13 season playing the best basketball of his professional career, averaging 23.9 points over the final 23 games while shooting 48 percent from the field.
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos