Bobcats re-sign SG Henderson, report says
Charlotte shooting guard Gerald Henderson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million contract with the Bobcats, a source familiar with the situation said Saturday.
Charlotte shooting guard Gerald Henderson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million contract with the Bobcats, a source familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Saturday.
The person says Henderson, 25, has the option to become an unrestricted free after the 2014-15 season. The person spoke to The Associated Press Saturday on condition of anonymity because the deal has not yet been signed.
Yahoo! Sports earlier reported the deal.
Henderson, a four-year NBA veteran, was a restricted free agent.
The 12th overall pick in the 2009 NBA draft by the Bobcats, Henderson averaged 15.5 points per game last season, second best on the team.
Henderson finished the 2012-13 season playing the best basketball of his professional career, averaging 23.9 points over the final 23 games while shooting 48 percent from the field.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing 59 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still...
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos