Sources: Rockets, R. Brewer agree to terms
The Houston Rockets have agreed to terms with free-agent guard Ronnie Brewer, according to sources with knowledge of the deal.
Sources told ESPN.com that the Rockets struck an agreement Monday on a two-year partially guaranteed deal with the defensive specialist, who played for the New York Knicks and Oklahoma City Thunder last season.
Houston has been filling out its bench with a variety of bargain signings since winning last month's Dwight Howard sweepstakes. Oklahoma City acquired Brewer from the Knicks at the trade deadline but played him sparingly, using him in only one playoff game.
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts. 50 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping 28 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
50 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
4 min ago
- Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos