Sources: Rockets, R. Brewer agree to terms
The Houston Rockets have agreed to terms with free-agent guard Ronnie Brewer, according to sources with knowledge of the deal.
Sources told ESPN.com that the Rockets struck an agreement Monday on a two-year partially guaranteed deal with the defensive specialist, who played for the New York Knicks and Oklahoma City Thunder last season.
Houston has been filling out its bench with a variety of bargain signings since winning last month's Dwight Howard sweepstakes. Oklahoma City acquired Brewer from the Knicks at the trade deadline but played him sparingly, using him in only one playoff game.
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos