Pistons sign Harrellson to 2-year contract
The Detroit Pistons signed center Josh Harrellson to two-year contract for the league minimum with the team holding an option for the second season Wednesday.
Harrellson played sparingly in six games last season for the Miami Heat.
The 6-foot-10, 275-pound Harrellson was drafted by New Orleans out of Kentucky in the second round in 2011, then traded that night to the New York Knicks. Harrellson averaged 4.4 points and 3.9 rebounds in 14.6 minutes as a rookie and played in four playoff games during the 2012 playoffs with the Knicks.
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos