Raptors waive Richardson 2 months after trade
The Toronto Raptors waived swingman Quentin Richardson on Tuesday, less than two months after he was acquired in a trade with the New York Knicks.
Waiving Richardson wasn't unexpected, as the 13-year NBA veteran was only part of the July deal because of salary considerations.
Earlier, the Raptors bought out Camby, who went on to sign with the Houston Rockets. Toronto, which opens the preseason Oct. 7 at Boston, has 14 players on its roster.
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis 2 min ago
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea 8 min ago
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos