Ex-Thunder guard Liggins pleads not guilty
Former Oklahoma City Thunder player DeAndre Liggins has been formally arraigned on numerous felony domestic violence charges.
Defense attorney Tony Coleman says not guilty pleas were entered on Liggins' behalf in Oklahoma County District Court on Friday.
Liggins faces two counts of kidnapping, two counts of domestic assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, three counts of domestic abuse in the presence of a minor and one count of violating a protective order. Liggins is free on bond.
Liggins was arrested Aug. 31 after his girlfriend told police he attacked her in front of their 2-year-old son.
The Thunder waived the 24-year-old former Kentucky player on Sept. 6
He said after Friday's hearing he "loves Oklahoma fans" and the state of Oklahoma.
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino
- Suspect sought in NE Phila. Wawa robbery
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Greyhound passengers stranded for hours in Del.
- Officer-involved accident in Ewing Township 43 min ago
- Snow plow overturns on I-95 in Delaware 24 min ago
- New uncertainty about missing Malaysian plane 38 min ago
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Mick Jagger's girlfriend found dead in NYC
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos