Ex-Thunder guard Liggins pleads not guilty
Former Oklahoma City Thunder player DeAndre Liggins has been formally arraigned on numerous felony domestic violence charges.
Defense attorney Tony Coleman says not guilty pleas were entered on Liggins' behalf in Oklahoma County District Court on Friday.
Liggins faces two counts of kidnapping, two counts of domestic assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, three counts of domestic abuse in the presence of a minor and one count of violating a protective order. Liggins is free on bond.
Liggins was arrested Aug. 31 after his girlfriend told police he attacked her in front of their 2-year-old son.
The Thunder waived the 24-year-old former Kentucky player on Sept. 6
He said after Friday's hearing he "loves Oklahoma fans" and the state of Oklahoma.
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 2 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 55 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos