Lakers bring in former UCLA center Gadzuric
The Los Angeles Lakers signed center Dan Gadzuric, the team announced Friday.
Gadzuric spent last season playing with Marinos de Anzoátegui in Venezuela. In 30 games with the team he averaged 10.1 points, 6.3 rebounds and 0.7 blocks in 19.4 minutes.
The 6-foot-11 center was selected in the second round of the 2002 NBA draft out of UCLA by the Milwaukee Bucks. Gadzuric has played in 527 games during his 10-year NBA career with Milwaukee, Golden State, New Jersey, Toronto and New York, averaging 4.7 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.9 blocks in 14.8 minutes.
The Lakers begin training camp on Saturday, and their roster now stands at 19 players.
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 55 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
11 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos