Odom's arraignment for August DUI postponed
NBA star Lamar Odom had his arraignment rescheduled on Friday. He is charged with driving under the influence after being arrested last month.
LOS ANGELES -- NBA veteran Lamar Odom had his arraignment rescheduled on Friday. He is charged with driving under the influence after being arrested last month.
Odom was not in court when a judge rescheduled the arraignment for Oct. 10. The 33-year-old free agent was arrested Aug. 30 after his Mercedes-Benz SUV was spotted weaving on a San Fernando Valley freeway in the early morning hours.
The DUI charge is a misdemeanor and includes an allegation that Odom refused to take a chemical test. He was released on $15,000 bail.
Friday marked the fourth anniversary for Odom and his wife, Khloe Kardashian, who this week dropped her married name from her Twitter account.
Odom played for the Los Angeles Clippers last season and has yet to sign with a team. NBA training camps open next week.
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos