Odom's arraignment for August DUI postponed
NBA star Lamar Odom had his arraignment rescheduled on Friday. He is charged with driving under the influence after being arrested last month.
LOS ANGELES -- NBA veteran Lamar Odom had his arraignment rescheduled on Friday. He is charged with driving under the influence after being arrested last month.
Odom was not in court when a judge rescheduled the arraignment for Oct. 10. The 33-year-old free agent was arrested Aug. 30 after his Mercedes-Benz SUV was spotted weaving on a San Fernando Valley freeway in the early morning hours.
The DUI charge is a misdemeanor and includes an allegation that Odom refused to take a chemical test. He was released on $15,000 bail.
Friday marked the fourth anniversary for Odom and his wife, Khloe Kardashian, who this week dropped her married name from her Twitter account.
Odom played for the Los Angeles Clippers last season and has yet to sign with a team. NBA training camps open next week.
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 19 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 21 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 24 min ago
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Pfizer recalls antidepressant Effexor 12 min ago
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 52 min ago
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos