Blazers' Aldridge out with strained hip flexor
All-Star forward LaMarcus Aldridge has a hip flexor strain and is day-to-day.
PORTLAND, Ore. -- All-Star forward LaMarcus Aldridge has a hip flexor strain and is day to day.
The 6-foot-11 Aldridge sustained the injury during Wednesday night's practice and did not participate in practice on Thursday. His return is uncertain.
The Blazers opened training camp on Tuesday in preparation for the coming season.
Aldridge, a seven-year NBA veteran who was named an All-Star for the second straight year, averaged 21.1 points and 9.1 rebounds per game last season.
The Blazers also say guard Will Barton sustained a concussion.
- SEPTA union agrees to keep working 10 min ago
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 5 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 30 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 15 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- SEPTA union agrees to keep working
10 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos