Blazers' Aldridge out with strained hip flexor
All-Star forward LaMarcus Aldridge has a hip flexor strain and is day-to-day.
PORTLAND, Ore. -- All-Star forward LaMarcus Aldridge has a hip flexor strain and is day to day.
The 6-foot-11 Aldridge sustained the injury during Wednesday night's practice and did not participate in practice on Thursday. His return is uncertain.
The Blazers opened training camp on Tuesday in preparation for the coming season.
Aldridge, a seven-year NBA veteran who was named an All-Star for the second straight year, averaged 21.1 points and 9.1 rebounds per game last season.
The Blazers also say guard Will Barton sustained a concussion.
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 1 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos