Pelicans waive journeyman forward Carney
The New Orleans Pelicans have waived journeyman forward Rodney Carney.
The 6-foot-7 Carney has played for five teams, averaging 5.9 points and two rebounds in 15.4 minutes in 299 games. He was drafted 16th overall by the Chicago Bulls out of Memphis in 2006.
Before joining New Orleans, Carney played for Philadelphia, Minnesota, Golden State and Memphis.
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse 16 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff 20 min ago
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 45 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos