Nuggets PG Lawson has domestic case dropped
The domestic violence case against Denver Nuggets point guard Ty Lawson has been dropped.
Lisa Pinto, a spokeswoman for 18th Judicial District Attorney's Office, said Tuesday that, "based on our continued investigation and developments after the filing of the cases, we dismissed the cases in the interest of justice."
Lawson and his girlfriend were arrested following a fight at their home in August.
At media day nearly two weeks ago, Lawson said he was ready to put the incident behind him. Lawson said: "This is what I live for, the basketball court. This is my safe haven."
The Nuggets play an exhibition game against the Los Angeles Lakers in Ontario, Calif., on Tuesday night.
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 52 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos