Bucks exercise options on Knight, Henson
The Bucks have exercised contract options on point guard Brandon Knight and forward John Henson.
General manager John Hammond announced the moves this weekend. Knight, acquired from the Pistons in the offseason in the deal that sent Brandon Jennings to Detroit, had his fourth-year option picked up.
Knight was the eighth overall pick by Detroit in the 2011 draft. He has averaged 13.1 points, 3.9 assists and 3.2 rebounds in his career.
Henson, the 14th overall pick by the Bucks in last year's draft, had his third-year option picked up. The 6-foot-11 Henson averaged 6.0 points and 4.7 rebounds in his rookie season.
The Bucks have three more preseason games before they open the regular season Oct. 30 in New York to face the Knicks.
- Chinese official: No proof to link debris to jet
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- High winds cause power outages in Wilmington
- Residents given 2 days to vacate East Oak Lane apt.
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Crews investigate hazmat situation at Philadelphia hotel
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Woman, boy rescued from Olney house fire
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos