Pacers' Granger (calf) doubtful for opener
Danny Granger, slowed by a calf injury, is doubtful for the Indiana Pacers' season opener against the Orlando Magic on Tuesday, coach Frank Vogel told the Indianapolis Star.
"There's a chance he could play on opening night, but it's probably unlikely," Vogel said, according to the Indianapolis Star. "He was on track to maybe have a role with the starting unit. Now, he's struggling to find his timing. We're running the offense through Lance (Stephenson) when he comes off the bench. We'll see where he's at on a day-by-day basis."
Granger hasn't played since injuring the calf against the Dallas Mavericks on Oct. 16.
Despite Granger being limited to five games last season due to a knee injury, the Pacers advanced to the Eastern Conference finals, where they lost in seven games to the eventual champion Miami Heat.
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 46 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 34 min ago
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 10 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 47 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 1 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos