Kidd-Gilchrist exits with strained hamstring
10/24 6:25 PM
Charlotte forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist left the Bobcats' game against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday night with a strained right hamstring.
The team said Kidd-Gilchrist would not return.
The injury happened in the first half. Kidd-Gilchrist emerged from the locker room for the second half with his upper leg wrapped.
It's unclear the severity of the injury.
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower 58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos