Rockets' Harden leaves with knee contusion
Houston Rockets guard James Harden was listed as day to day after leaving Friday night's preseason game against the Memphis Grizzlies with a right knee bruise.
"He iced it, and stuff, and we'll see how he feels (Saturday)," McHale said, indicating that he didn't think the injury was serious.
Harden, who entered the game as the team's leading scorer in the preseason with a 20.8 average, connected on a 3-pointer from the right wing with 4:35 left in the first quarter and went down to the court in front of the Rockets bench when he was fouled by Pondexter.
Harden eventually got up, made the ensuing free throw and went straight to the locker room at the next stoppage of play.
Harden finished with six points and four rebounds in his 7-plus minutes before the injury.
- Woman shot while sleeping in South Philadelphia 6 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 4 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
12 min ago
- Woman shot while sleeping in South...
6 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos